WHATEVER YOU NEED: WE’RE ON IT.
Challenges are welcome for the hard-working team at Engine Studio. Services for museum exhibits, industrial video, and not for profit organizations make up a large part of the work we do. Engine Studio is ready to tackle complex strategic challenges and tailor solutions that will help our clients achieve sustained growth. We work with our clients to determine the best practices that will get the best results for their business. Whether you’re a national corporation, regional firm or local agency, we have the team that will meet your goals and objectives.
- New product introduction
- Training and use documentation
- A day in the life of our company
- Channel optimization
- Internal use and training
- Ala Carte for maximum impact
- On location and in studio
- Straight forward documentation
- Aerial and unique perspective
- Historically accurate sound environments
- Archival and sound effect creation
- Audio restoration
- Woodward, Inc.
- United States Air Force Academy
- National Czech and Slovak Museum
- Jewish Heritage Center
- Burpee Museum of Natural History
- Midway Village and Museum Center
- Rockford Art Museum
- Coronado Theatre
- Riverfront Museum Park
- Swedish American Health System
- Savant Capital Management
- Greenlee Textron, Inc.